We are a team of detail-oriented wedding coordinators currently serving couples getting married at Bear Creek Farm Event Barn.
We believe a wedding day-of coordinator is an absolute essential.
Our priority is to ensure you and your family enjoy the day stress free, so you can look back on the day and all its beautiful moments with joy.
With the coordinator option you'll get an open line of communication with the head coordinator, both head and assistant coordinators present and working the rehearsal, and both head and assistant coordinator for unlimited hours on the day-of to keep your wedding flowing smoothly.
YOU plan the wedding day of your dreams and say "I do". WE will put in the work to make sure you enjoy your day to the fullest!
Here's a detailed breakdown of what we do:
- Put together a coordinator packet (list of vendors, event details, and day-of timeline) to help you stay organized
- Serve as the point person for all guests
- Serve as the point person for all vendors and services, instructing on proper placement
- Direct the Rehearsal on Friday
- Preview ceremony and reception site decor on Friday
- Help organize and space processional line-up at the rehearsal
- Assist with organization of bridal, bridesmaids, grooms, and groomsmen garments on Friday
- Greet your guests when needed
- Help with corsages, and help pin on boutonnieres on Saturday
- Instruct your ushers on the best way to seat guests
- Gather up and distribute the ceremony items at the ceremony site
- Ensure all decor items are still in place before the ceremony and reception
- Verify things like favors and place cards have proper placement
- Confirm set up of guest book, gift table, cake table, dessert table, and any rentals
- Direct events to keep your wedding flowing smoothly and according to the timeline
- Assist with guest management
- Ensure bathrooms are stocked
- Ensure everything the bride and groom need are loaded in their vehicle before send-off
- Respond to any last minute emergencies and be prepared to handle anything
- We are so excited for you as you plan the perfect wedding day, and enter a new chapter of your life. We would be honored to serve you and your loved ones on your beautiful day!
Pricing: $800 flat rate
- Requires $200 deposit and remaining $600 payment is due 60 days prior the event